NEW WEBSITE

River Rock Church Philippines Has a
NEW WEBSITE! Check it out!
www.riverrockchurchphilippines.com

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Word of Life


Friends,

In a few hours I will host my first radio program for 2 hours called the Word of Life. It will be aired on The Sound of Truth FM 104.1 every Wednesday from 2-4 PM.

Please pray with me that our Lord will be with me as I share His Gospel.
 
Please pray that the Holy Spirit has prepared the hearts of His people to respond to His Gospel.

Please pray for my encouragement because I’m a bit nervous.

Your partner in this ministry to the Filipinos,

Pastor Steve Bragg


PS.


Done!

The Lord did not bring down the thunder on me, and I have this promise.

Isaiah 55:11  So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.

Several times I felt the presence of our Lord as I proclaimed His Gospel.  I felt Him close especially when I talked of His love for us on the cross. This means my voice cracked and I had to wipe away tears from my eyes as I told the story of the cross, His burial, and resurrection. I pray others where touched in hearing the passion of Jesus love for them.

I also learned how to do better next week, thank you Lord.
We serve an awesome God.

Thank you Lord,

Steve
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment