NEW WEBSITE

River Rock Church Philippines Has a
NEW WEBSITE! Check it out!
www.riverrockchurchphilippines.com

Monday, May 6, 2013

1-2-3 GO!


I don’t know why I was so surprised. It happened just this way last year. There
Franks/Mabasa Church & Parsonage
was a rest and spiritual reflection time provided from our Lord January to March. Then from April through December, with blessings from our Lord:

·         We built and dedicated the Santa Lourdes church.

·         Launched the Tagumpay church, the new Tabernacle of Praise church, the Magarang home church.

·         Launched and built Franks/Mabasa church.

·         Sent twelve new college students to Asian Theological Seminary.

First Annual RRCP International Convention
·         Provided for 14 student Scholarships.

·         Found support for four pastors.

·         Celebrated our First Annual RRCP International Convention.

With provision from our Lord Jesus, prayers and financial support from you all, we did this all March through December, whew!

Graduation Grace Chapel DVBS
This year we hit a lull, again. January through March was a stand still. When I talked with Pastor Kelly about this, he said rest. Pastor Alagos is very busy as a Principal this time a year. We removed the added burden of building churches from him during this time.

However, I’m a different story. I’m so called retired. Starting and building churches are all I have to do. Last year, at this time, was no different. I’m a little slow sometimes, and don’t always recognize God’s patterns.

Bags of clothes for graduating DVBS students
God used this time to rest Pastor Alagos and me. But, equally or most importantly, God used this time to get me ready for the next ministry.

Most of my time, during January through March, was spent fasting and praying. I went through another desert time in my relationship with God. By desert, I mean I did not feel the usual presence of God. Numerous trails of my faith came at this time. Several times I felt discouraged. However, I was determined to remain faithful. This verse comes to mind.

Feeding children in Sugnod
 “In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various trials, so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ; (1Peter 1:6, 7).

Gold… I’m not sure my faith is like gold, yet. However, today my faith and relationship with God are much stronger. I feel a new exuberance in my walk with God. Pastor Alagos says my preaching and teaching are improved, and the same with my public prayers. I feel a greater presence of God, thank you Lord.

Sometimes God says no, sometimes wait, and sometimes GO!

Fruits of our labor
Well, again, April came with GO!

·         We have been funded to plant three more churches this year. We are in the process of preparing for these.

·         We are now completing three churches from last year. Two of these three churches are being built today.

·         We started 5 new children feeding programs in 5 of our churches.

·         We are currently conducting Daily Vacation Bible School in our 9 churches.

·         16 students are receiving school scholarships.

·         8 students are continuing their second year at ATS.

·         We are distribution clothes to children in need.

*We are praying to be able to support  an additional three pastors this year, and we still have one more child in need of a school scholarship. We are praying to start 3 more feeding programs in the new churches we will launch this year, Lord willing.

And this is only the beginning of May! Maybe this year will be GO-GO-GO!

All glory goes to God!

Thank you for your prayers and financials support.

Please continue to keep us and this ministry in your prayers.

Your partner in this ministry,

Steve Bragg

No comments:

Post a Comment