NEW WEBSITE

River Rock Church Philippines Has a
NEW WEBSITE! Check it out!
www.riverrockchurchphilippines.com

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Steven Ray Bragg - Teaching the Bible on radio station Sound of Truth FM 104.1 Philippines


Good News

Pastor Alagos just asked me to teach the Bible on the radio. Someone has donated air time on a new radio station Sound of Truth FM 104.1 in Antique, Philippines. My program will air each Wednesday 2-3 PM. You can also hear it on www.soundoftruth.com. I will be heard in central Antique Provence and San Joaquin, Iloilo, Philippines.

For me, this is a great honor to be asked. God has been preparing my heart for this. However, as always, I never ask for a ministry. I consider God confirming my desire if I'm asked by Pastor Kelly or Pastor Alagos.

All that said I’m a little nervous now, and I would ask you all to pray for both Pastor Alagos and me as we are on 3 radio programs now.

Pastor Alagos can be heard in almost one third of the Philippines weekly.

I so humbled to be able to help in this ministry.



PRAYER REQUEST

Thank you Lord!

·         We are rapping up Daily Vacation Bible School for all 9 of our churches.

·         We were able to feed children and present gifts of clothes at each DVBS.

Continue Prayers For:

·         The church building and parsonages are been built at barangays Esparar and Sugnod. Rainy season is starting and we hope to be able to complete the building gin spite of the heavy rain.

·         The Barangay Magarang land has been made legally available for donation. We are getting the paper signed and notarize this week. Pray all goes well.

o   Once the donation papers are signed we will get the building materials up to Magarang. Pray the full rainy season is delayed so we can get the building materials to Magarang. The road there in is only accessible by foot once the full rainy season has come.

·         Barangay Tagumpay has land available, but we are having some problems logistically to complete the process. Please as that our Lord will clear our way.

·         We still have 2 very needy students on need of a scholarship. One girl will not be able to complete her last year of high this year without a sponsor.

Your partner in this ministry to the Filipinos,

Pastor Steve Bragg
https://www.facebook.com/RiverRockChurchPhilippines?ref=hl






No comments:

Post a Comment