NEW WEBSITE

River Rock Church Philippines Has a
NEW WEBSITE! Check it out!
www.riverrockchurchphilippines.com

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Thank You Sponsors for Your Scholarships!




Pastors Alejo Alagos & Steve Bragg
I would like to express my deepest gratitude for your generosity and love for the ministry here and love for the Filipino people we serve.



We Now Have 4 New Scholarships!

 
Answered Prayer!
 
Prayer 1 & 2
 
Jose and Donesa both have scholarships now. These students would not have been able to attend school without their sponsors.

Prayer 3
 
Then another sponsor volunteered. So I prayed, Lord what child is this sponsor for? Then I remembered that last year I was so impressed with a college girl that takes care of her many siblings and attends college. I asked the Lord if we could help this girl. I had forgotten about her, but God had not! My prayer is answered. 

Prayer 4
 
Yesterday I talked with Pastor Alagos about the new students. I commented that we were not helping any students in our new Sugnod church. I prayed Lord if could show the Sugnod people love by helping one of their students. That afternoon, yesterday, I came home and opened my email and another couple had committed to sponsoring a student. Pastor Billy is looking for the student we will help in Sugnod. GOD IS SO GOOD!


Thank you to each sponsor that will continue your scholarship again this year!
 
Thank you for the 4 new sponsors this year!

 
WE NOW HELP 20 STUDENTS TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND SCHOOL THIS YEAR!!!!

 
THANK YOU LORD JESUS!


“For I testify that according to their ability, and beyond their ability, they gave of their own accord, begging us with much urging for the favor of participation in the support of the saints” (2Corinthians 8:3,4)
 

Your partner in this awesome ministry to the Filipinos,

Pastor Steve Bragg


No comments:

Post a Comment