NEW WEBSITE

River Rock Church Philippines Has a
NEW WEBSITE! Check it out!
www.riverrockchurchphilippines.com

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Feeling Desperate

Hello, RRCP Partners, 

Sorry, I'm feeling a little desperate. It is difficult to have needs and not be able to pick up a second job to meet expenses. It is even very much more difficult for me to ask for help. Imagine - a missionary who hates asking for help...

As you know, we have the teaching seminar coming up January 6-8. All expenses have been provided except the $1200 needed for the venue and food. We are expecting more than 150 church leaders to participate. THANK YOU, LORD!

Please, can someone(s) help us? The teaching seminar is so very important for the future life of RRCP.

DONATE HERE
(Use the Philippines dropdown)

Please let me know you gave so I can use it quickly - THANK YOU!

You can email me here: steve.bragg123@gmail.com 

Thank you, my dear partners.

Steve Bragg  

No comments:

Post a Comment