NEW WEBSITE

River Rock Church Philippines Has a
NEW WEBSITE! Check it out!
www.riverrockchurchphilippines.com

Sunday, June 23, 2013

THE ENEMY IS ROARING AND OUR LORD IS BLESSING!


Franks/Mabasa Worship Service
My Dear Grace Chapel Partners - RRCP

If the persecution of trying to take their land wasn’t enough, now the Barangay Mabasa and Sitio Franks has become the center of a breakout of Chikungunya disease. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chikungunya.

Going house to house to see who is sick
Chikungunya is a disease carried by mosquitos and very painful. It affects the joints. The people of Franks/Mabasa came for prayers and medication.

I just finished preaching the series Just Don’t Go to Church Be the Church. Today Sunday we canceled church and formed teams to go out in the communities of Mabasa and Franks and serve our community – Be the Church. Many churches are following the lead, thank you Lord!
 
Grace Chapel will do a community project (Be the Church) every last Saturday of the month. We are calling this Operation Kindness.


Before Roof
  
After Roof
 
Operation Kindness is a ministry of River Rock Church in America. We are adopting Operation Kindness in the Filipino church as our Be the Church ministry.

Tabernacle of Praise River Rock Church Philippines put a new roof on a house in Mabasa.
ToP also provide medicine for more than 22 families in Franks. Praise God!
Medicine for the sick
 
Before I stood to give the Franks church message, my mind went blank. As I stood the Lord put a new message in my mind, and I preached it.

“My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place,” (1Chronicales 7:13-14).
 

There were tears and hearts were broken toward our Lord. Truly the presence of our Lord was in this place.


Please continue to pray for the Lord’s church in Franks/Mabasa RRCP.

 
Your partner in this ministry to the Filipinos,


Pastor Steve Bragg

No comments:

Post a Comment