NEW WEBSITE

River Rock Church Philippines Has a
NEW WEBSITE! Check it out!
www.riverrockchurchphilippines.com

Friday, June 14, 2013

SAD DAY - RESOLUTION FOR THE FRANKS/MABASA CHURCH


Pastor Kelly at the Franks/Mabasa Church Launch

Here Is a Resolution I’m Asking for All

Who Are Committed to River Rock Church Philippines.


As I stated yesterday, there is a dispute on the ownership of the land that the Franks/Mabasa church sits on. This land was set aside for the poorest of Filipinos to build homes on. The city of Patnongon decided, without a court, to settle the dispute in their favor. What they want the land for is unclear.

However, the result is that the newly elected Mayor, Vice Mayor and their people have dictated without recourse:

  • Poor Filipinos cannot build homes in the free land.
  • The new church we built and Pastor Alagos’ home that is attached will be confiscated.
  • We have been told to vacate the new church building and parsonage.
  • The Filipinos that have built homes have been told to leave their homes.
  • Those who hoped to build a home have been denied.

BECAUSE WE ARE THE LORD’S CHURCH AND THE PEOPLE OF FRANKS AND MABASA BELONG TO THE LORD, I HAVE ASKED THAT WE APPEAL TO OUR GOD COLLECTIVELY.
THERE IS NO HIGHER COURT OR JUSTICE THAN OUR LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!

THEREFORE, I’m Asking for Prayer and Fasting for 7 Days.

  • I’m asking that we fast as you are able for 7 days. Maybe you can fast 1 meal per day or fast something daily.
  • I’m asking for 7 days of daily prayer that our Lord God will intervene on behalf of His Church; His children; His people.
  • I’m asking that in each day of prayer that we first humble ourselves before our God by either kneeling or prostrating ourselves before God.
  • I’m asking that, in each prayer, we ask God to forgive us of our sins. Let the Holy Spirit led you in the sins that need forgiveness and repentance.
  • I’m asking that in our prayer, in behalf of the church and people of Franks and Mabasa that we not only ask God to forgive us, but ask Him for the strength to overcome the sins that we have not let go of.

HERE IS GOD’S PROMISE IF WE ARE FAITHFUL IN THIS!

"Then if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.
My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to every prayer made in this place,” (2Chronicles 7:14-15).

IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

Your partner in this ministry to thee Filipinos,
Pastor Steve Bragg

No comments:

Post a Comment