NEW WEBSITE

River Rock Church Philippines Has a
NEW WEBSITE! Check it out!
www.riverrockchurchphilippines.com

Monday, October 29, 2012

"Lord What More Can I Do?"





My Dear Grace Chapel - RRCP Partners

I have put the attached picture as my desktop picture. Each time I open my computer it is there and I pray “Lord empower me to do more.” My prayers are usually met with great emotion!

Will you put this picture as your desktop picture and pray with me?
"Lord what more can I do?"

Their Story:

On the second day, of the Barangay Sugnod church launch, Pastor Alagos, me and others hiked to a mountain spring, the Barangay’s water source. It is said that evil spirits are there at the water source. We went to pray and ask God to bless the spring. After we had a good swim! It was very hot that day, and the water was cool and refreshing. Thank You Lord!

On our way back the first house was this one. I had seen the house before, but not the family. We stopped and engaged them. In the picture are 7 of her 10 children. The boy on the right has big sores on his legs. The little one with the white shirt (that is all she is wearing) looks malnourished. All the little ones are malnourished, I believe.

One of our partners has started a Child and Care Fund.
He is asking others to join.

With his money we provided food for the family. November 3rd we will return. The father has a large boil or something like that, on the back of his neck. His job is carrying large sacks of rice that rub against this great sore. It is bigger than a baseball. His Dr. has requested further test, but they are too poor to follow through. We will use the Child and Care Fund to help their Dad get the needed test. Lord willing, we will use any money left over to buy rice for the family.

Will you post this picture on your desktop and
help me pray for them and others like them?

That night, the second night of the crusade, this family brought 3 other families with them to the crusade. They are attending the Bible Study now.

God bless,

Your partner in this awesome ministry,

Steve Bragg

 

Please help by donating through our SECURE website:
Donations: http://www.river-rock.org/giving.html   

No comments:

Post a Comment