NEW WEBSITE

River Rock Church Philippines Has a
NEW WEBSITE! Check it out!
www.riverrockchurchphilippines.com

Monday, July 16, 2012

A Prayer Today

Lord, my God, my Creator, my Father, my Savior, my Protector, my life, Lord God Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth and all that is, my Sovereign God, my Provider, the only God, Lord of Lords, King of Kings, Commander of all the Host, Mighty God, You are wonderful, magnificent, glorious, awesome, marvelous, beyond compare, good, merciful, full of grace, full of forgiveness, just, lover of my soul
Thank You Lord for gift of my life today

Thank You Lord for the gift of this day

Thank You Lord for all Your provisions

Thank You Lord for the blessings in my life

Thank You Lord for my health

Lord forgive me for my sins

Lord let the life you gave me be a blessing to You today

Lord help me to be a blessing to others today

Lord please use my life today in whatever way would bring glory to You.

Lord help my life to be pleasing to You

Fill me Lord with Your Holy Spirit today, without measure or reserve that I might serve you today

I am Your Doulos

In Your name Jesus, My Lord, My Savior, my God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment