NEW WEBSITE

River Rock Church Philippines Has a
NEW WEBSITE! Check it out!
www.riverrockchurchphilippines.com

Sunday, May 27, 2012

12 Scholarships This Year

My Dear Grace Chapel Partners,
I just wanted to share a blessing with you.
My prayer has been to sponsor 2 new students each year with Scholarships for school. The Lord has blessed the past few years with 6, then 8, then 10 each year.
This year just before school starts I had 11 students with scholarship supporters. Even though it is one less than my prayer for 12, I praised our Lord for the increase. I resolved the Lord blessed us with 11 students. Really, that is quite amaing.
Just now I received and email from someone wanting to sponsor a student.
WOW, 12 scholarships.
There is a boy here I have wanted to help. I asked my wife who we should sponsor and she suggested the boy I had put before the Lord.
We serve an awesome God! He is not shy about His blessings, and He is not shy about revealing His greatness.
I have told many about the wonderful Partners, you, I have in this ministry.
I want to tell you all now, how much I love you. This is a remarkable ministry we have together here in the Philippines.
May our Lord continue to bless us all!
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment