NEW WEBSITE

River Rock Church Philippines Has a
NEW WEBSITE! Check it out!
www.riverrockchurchphilippines.com

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Scholarships for School Kids

For the past two years we have provided scholarships for children that could not attend school without our help. Not everyone can attend school in the Philippines. Filipinos know, as we do, education is the key to helping their children have a better life. Even public schools have costs for tuition, uniforms, books, supplies, transportation and food during school. Parents must pay these costs and if they cannot provide then the child works and help support the family. Grace Chapel is located in a rural farming community and many families cannot provide for school without help.


With the exception of Salvation this investment has the greatest return. When the child graduates they can get a good career and typically in return they provide school for their brothers, sisters and other family members. They often help their parents in providing seed money for business, helping the family farm, etc. Providing education to one… multiplies the quality of life for many.

It’s only $20.00 per month to help with Middle School, High School and College. We provide biographies, reports and pictures of the students for their supporters. These kids are extremely humble and appreciative. They work very hard as they understand the tremendous opportunity provided. Their families are appreciative that their child will have a better life.

Besides the wonderful opportunity to “love your neighbor as yourself”… you will receive their love and prayers for you.

How many kids can you help?


And please continue to pray for this ministry. Pick a child and family and add them in your family prayers.


You may give through River Rock Church http://www.river-rock.org/index.shtml


100% of all donations are used for the intended ministry.


Joel Baculna



We helped him with his last year high school and this year in first year college. Joel is studying for a BS on Electrical Technology.




“Once again I am asking your generous heart if you can help me finance my studies even for my allowance in order to lessen the burden of my parents. Thank you. I hope and pray you have a big heart for my request. God bless you and your family. Praying for you, Joel Baculna.”







Edward Noga


His father only makes enough money to feed their family. Edward is a self supporting second year high school student. Edward works weekends on a fishing boat or in the rice fields to help support himself through school. He also serves the Lord singing in the El Shaddai Choir.


“You are God’s gift for me. God is really good for you are an instrument for my financial needs as a student. I am self supporting because my mother died and my father has no stable job… I pray God will give you long life so that many could benefit your charitable heart. God bless us!”





Maria Pamela Estaris



Maria is a second year high school student. She and her family are active in Church.


“I thank God for making you an instrument to support my needs as a student. You’re such a nice person for you have concern to help the indigent.”








Melody Lagen




We helped melody with her last year of High School and she graduated.




“Thank you very much for sponsoring me and giving your support and for your kind consideration. And I will always remember for your sponsoring me to my studies and I promise forever that I never forget you.”

Justine Ryan Argnuelles



We helped Justin with first year High School and now also with his second year.










May The Lord Jesus continue to bless us all,

Steve Bragg
If you would liketo be a part of Grace Chapel Ministries you may contribute
Mail: River Rock Church 2008 SE 8th Ave. Camas, WA 98607
If you would like to receive Grace Chapel news letters or my Encouragement blogs please let me know at steve.bragg123@gamil.com

No comments:

Post a Comment