NEW WEBSITE

River Rock Church Philippines Has a
NEW WEBSITE! Check it out!
www.riverrockchurchphilippines.com

Monday, February 23, 2009

Grace Chapel Ministries

Since starting Grace Chapel in August 2006 I have received a call to teach the Bible in depth to the El Shaddai Pastors in Antique Province, Philippines. They also have several Barangay (neighborhoods) that are in need of pastoral care that I would be able to help with. So now I’m waiting upon God for the means to go.

However, more than two years have passed and God has not provided the means to go but has been very faithful about providing my training and to develop my much needed spiritual maturing.

So, while waiting upon God He is providing my every need and actively developing and using His gifts through me in my local church, River Rock Church, here in Vancouver WA.

And to His praise, the Lord has provided the means, through God's people, for many wonderful ministries at Grace Chapel. Seed money to start businesses, scholarships for school children, keyboard lessons and a keyboard for worship services, meeting medical needs, fertilizer and insecticides for farmers, household medicines for those in need, support for Pastor Alagos radio ministry, travel assistance for El Shaddai preachers and rallies, general assistance for those in need and lots of evangelism, worship and praise to the Lord these past two years. All in the name of Jesus and I believe his name is being glorified, amen!

Enjoying my faith in God,

Steve Bragg

If you would like to be a part of Grace Chapel Ministries you may give through River Rock Church's on line giving at:

http://www.river-rock.org/index.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment